Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally, an email from God

I must post the email that Will sent me yesterday after reading my blog entry. It said:

Jen, God wanted me to forward you this e-mail of directions for the rest of the year. I have had it for a few weeks and I just keep forgetting to send it. And somehow, unfortunately, some of the message got cut off. Here is what is left.

To: Jen Austin (jen@jenaustin.com)
From: God (God@God.com)
Subject: Detailed instructions

Dear Jen,

Just wanted you to know I love you and I am so proud of you. I read your blog every day. I am so pleased at your strength and courage and more importantly, your love and grace. Here is what I would like you to do next.

1. Pray
2. ----

Sorry the rest got cut off Jen. I am sure it was just details.

Ha! Thanks Will. I guess I'll go pray now. And since you're evidently in cahoots with God (at least enough to have intercepted this email) can you also try to line up a conference call? Maybe that's the way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home