Wednesday, August 02, 2006

20Something 8-2-06

Tonight's 20Something study has been posted here:

http://coh20something.blogspot.com

This is the third study in a series The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. This is the one I struggle with the most--making assumptions!

Already this week I've made these ridiculous assumptions:

A co-worker thinks I'm an over-zealous goob. But he probably hasn't given me a second thought.

Another person I'm working on a project with hates me and that's why she hasn't gotten back to me. But she's just busy.

God is mad at me because I haven't written a real blog today or contributed energy to this space. But God isn't the one who is demanding this of me. It's my own pressure.

Time is wasting because the Store isn't up on the website yet. But everything will work out in its own time.

The assumptions we make, whether we're aware of them or not, change the way we interact with others. Don Miguel Ruiz helps us get to the bottom of things, so we can gain a healthier perspective and gain freedom from the silly little things that bind us.

20Something every Wednesday night at 6:15 at Cathedral of Hope in Dallas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home