Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Another Anonymous Comment

This was posted to one of my archived blogs yesterday:

This is a sad story and an even sadder situation that you as a group would think that the Almighty Saviour, that shed His blood for you and me, would except this sin that you have chosen for your lifestyle and to convince others that God made you this way. It is true that he loves you but it is still true that he hates sin, without respect of person.

I think I've said everything I can say about this sentiment, but it continues to rear its ugly head. And it's nearly always anonymous, which seems to suggest an interest in venting more than it does an interest in opening up a dialogue. Oh well. What can ya do.

We just added a new forum on jenaustin.com and I will post this comment there as well. (http://www.jenaustin.com/forum) Let's talk about it! I'm assuming it will take awhile to build a community around the forum, but it could end up being a great place for discussion. I hope you'll take a minute to create a login, and check back often. Go crazy nuts with your thoughts if you want.

For now, let me just say how happy I am to be part of God's gay Christian creation. It's a great, happy story! Blessings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home