Friday, August 25, 2006

Thank GOD! The store is done.

We were finally able to publish the store at jenaustin.com this afternoon, so if you're interested in the book, please visit the website or click on this link:

http://www.jenaustin.com/shop/

I think I may have stressed myself right into strep throat, but by golly the store is done! :-) My strep test today at the doctor was negative, but they sent it in to the dreaded lab to see if I have an unusual strain. Somethin's going on in there. Almost all of my caloric intake over the past three days has come in the form of Halls and Chloraseptic lozenges, coffee, and hot tea. Yum yum.

I know I first mentioned this book to some of you back in 2002, and I sincerely appreciate your continued interest and patience as this semi-painstaking process has moved along. This is only the beginning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO excited for you, and my copy is officially ordered. :)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home