Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Straight, Not Narrow

Jim Johnson maintains a fantastic blog called, "Straight, Not Narrow." It has been linked to this blog for awhile now, so I hope you're clicking over regularly. Jim is a grace-filled Christian who really understands our plight as gay Christians, and he's doing his best to bring understanding to the fundamentalists who just don't get it.

I sent Jim a copy of Coming Out Christian and he will be reviewing it soon.

It's awesome to see that a straight Christian has absolutely no doubt that God embraces us as gay men and lesbians. He believes we're born gay, and that God blesses committed, monogamous relationships regardless of gender.

I know you'll enjoy Jim's perspective.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Hosty said...

Jen, I was playing online and noticed a comment that led me here. Nice site you have. I hope you and your partner are found happy and healthy today, and tomorrow.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home