Friday, January 26, 2007

Pride Radio update

We had a meeting with Dallas Voice today and now I'm even more excited about the possibilities with Pride Radio. Perhaps this is what I'm meant to do with my radio life!

You can listen to the stream now with the link provided in the previous blog, but we'll officially launch with new imaging, more personality, and a new website in the next couple of weeks. And we're having a big blowout party at S4 in March. This rocks!

We need your comments! We've set up a voice mail box that we will sort through every day and edit for audio drops. We especially need ya all in Dallas/Fort Worth to leave a message saying, "I am Pride Radio."

Hey, it's Tahlulah in Dallas...I am Pride Radio. That sort of thing. I had Robert Moore of Dallas Voice do it earlier today and it sounds great. Won't you join him? If you live out of state, just say you're listening online.

The number is 214 866 8773.

There are a lot of great visionaries behind this brand new radio station. Let's bring it to life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home