Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Angela has a new gig too

Wow, this new schedule has cut down on my blogging time. But I'm loving the new job. I still love God... I didn't want you to think I've become a heathen now that I've been sucked deeper into the radio world. I may not blog as often, but I'll still blog.

Angela has decided to co-lead 20Something in my absence. She'll be great at it. She has been praying for a way to increase her service, and she says God actually answered two prayers by opening the door for me at Mix 102.9. Now that she doesn't have to spend quality time with me in the evenings she can devote some time to writing 20something lessons and attending on Wednesdays. :-) She has one of the best, most genuine hearts I've ever seen and 20something will be lucky to have her guidance in this new, increased role.

God has been really active in our lives lately. I should amend that statement. God has been more obvious in our lives lately. God is always active, but sometimes we get too wrapped up in things to notice. Now we're gettin' smacked over the head with great big obvious helllloooo's. Makes me wonder what's next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we're gettin' smacked over the head with great big obvious helllloooo's.

When I pray for guidance, I always ask to be hit over the head with the answer.

Congrats to you both.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home