Wednesday, October 04, 2006

God's grace is sufficient

As I was driving home from work last night I semi-meditated on that sentence.

I thought about posting it all by itself in the body of this blog. But then I decided it would look funny sitting there all alone and it would be a distraction more than it would be thought-provoking. So here I am adding to it.

Shouldn't that sentence be able to stand alone? What is it in me that wants to put stuff around it?

Psalm 46:10 comes to mind, "Be still and know that I am God." I know. Being still is the hard part.

So I'll quit before I clutter this blog too much with unnecessary verboseness. If it's abrupt, well perhaps that's the point God is trying to make today.

God's grace is sufficient.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home