Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Interactive Johari Window

I tried to copy and paste the html results of this Interactive Johari Window, but there was some code error and I'm not computer savy enough to figure out what the problem is. So, if you're interested in seeing the results of this personality test, please click on the link above.

The Interactive Johari Window is fascinating to me. What I've learned so far, is that people who listen to me on the radio, and people who know me in real life have two different opinions! I suppose it's true that most people who are in the public eye make every effort to project confidence and adequacy, but when someone gets to know them on a personal level, all of the weaknesses and flaws become apparent; if not blatantly obvious. So I agree with all of you. The strengths and weaknesses pop up at different times, but they're all there.

I wonder what an interactive faith window would look like. What spiritual images do I project? Which spiritual traits are apparent to those around me? The spiritual weaknesses that I make every effort to overcome are glaringly obvious to me, and I wonder if they are that obvious to the community around me. (I'm certain that they are, especially since I blog about most of them. Silly me.) Do I live up to my own spiritual strengths, or do I just consider them to be strengths without necessarily working hard to maintain them? Which qualities of mine are known only to God? Will I ever reach the point of spiritual maturity that reveals them?

As always, my spiritual journey is more about the questions than it is the answers. I will continue to seek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home