Friday, October 06, 2006

Re-post from the Mix 102.9 blog

I posted this on my other blog this morning (http://jenaustinradio.blogspot.com) and it's something I might bring up from time to time here, so I gotta post it twice. If you've already read the other blog, this is from the department of redundancy department. Have a super weekend!


A bundle of nerves....which could turn into a bundle of joy eventually.

Angela and I had another consultation with the baby doc yesterday and this time it looks like we're ready to proceed! Exciting certainly, but also something that strikes fear in the pits of our bellies. Will it really happen? How long will it take? How will we handle it once it does happen? And one more time for good measure, WILL it happen?

As it looks now, our first attempt will be in November. Sooner than we originally thought. But Angela has healed well from the surgery in June and the doctor is confident that we can move forward. Our friends who have been through this already have suddenly become an invaluable resource. One friend in Austin emailed me back early this morning, but then had to run to tend to her two little girls. They're 3 and 6 months old now. Hopefully we'll have that stress some day as well.

I feel like God is giving birth to several things in our lives right now: my books, Angela's jewelry designs, the growing community at jenaustin.com, and, most importantly, our family. All of it scares the daylights out of me, but I also know it's all part of one path, one vision, and we're committed to it. Whatever is meant to be will be. But what exactly IS that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home